What happens at Sprng?
Sprng is a place to have conversations - conversations that people don't want to or can't have. You can be bold, unconventional, forward-thinking, sensitive, rebellious or even a misfit. At Sprng, everyone is encouraged to be and show their true self and connect with other interesting people. You can say whatever is in your mind, vent out, offer tips, de-stress, and meet people in a similar situation (Doesn't that make you feel good already?).
How Sprng Works
Calls Moderated by Host
Identity not disclosed
Check calendar & register for calls of your choice
How to join Sprng
Join Zoom audio call
(a colour as your display name)
Share, listen, connect on the group call
- Mon, 19 Apr9 pm on zoom
- Mon, 19 Apr10:15 pm on zoom19 Apr, 10:15 pm – 11:15 pm10:15 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Peace of mind is a calm state of mind regardless of your situation and circumstances. We all struggle with anxiety, stress and depression, and peace of mind seems like a fairytale. Is it possible to find peace of mind? Can we have it even while staying with family and job
- Mon, 19 Apr11:30 pm on zoom19 Apr, 11:30 pm – 20 Apr, 12:30 am11:30 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Having emotions and feelings makes you human. It's okay not to be okay. One may not see an end to their pain, but as they say, the only way out of your pain is through it. It's okay not to be okay. Get on a call with strangers to express yourself freely.
- Tue, 20 Apr6 pm on zoom20 Apr, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm6 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: If you miss talking and having conversations with your friends, colleagues and family, join this call to talk about and be nostalgic about your favourite street food. The lip-smacking pani puris, aloo-tikki chat, vada pav or the humble dosa in various avatars
- Tue, 20 Apr9 pm on zoom
- Tue, 20 Apr11:30 pm on zoom
- Wed, 21 Apr6 pm on zoom21 Apr, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm6 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: If you miss talking and having conversations with your friends, colleagues and family, join this call have some hearty laugh and light chit-chats. Let’s share how the day is going, what’s in your mind, your plans for the weekend or anything that you want to talk about.
- Wed, 21 Apr9 pm on zoom21 Apr, 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm9 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: It takes 66 days to change a habit as per research but how much I tried can’t give up on this one. I want to and looking for ideas. Is it your story? Let’s get on to this call, share and get some ideas too on how you can give up on habit or fancied thing.
- Wed, 21 Apr10:15 pm on zoom21 Apr, 10:15 pm – 11:15 pm10:15 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Does the word arranged marriage sound scary to you? Fearing with whom you might end up with. Fikar not! Get on a call with fellow participants to know what are the things or factors to keep in mind when you say yes to an arranged marriage.
- Thu, 22 Apr10:15 pm on zoom22 Apr, 10:15 pm – 11:15 pm10:15 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: What makes a person respectable? How can you tell if someone respects you? What are the qualities or traits that made you respectable? Is your job and designation the foremost reason? Join a call to share your views on if people respect you for your designation?
- Thu, 22 Apr11:30 pm on zoom22 Apr, 11:30 pm – 23 Apr, 12:30 am11:30 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: To have or not to have kids, is simply a matter of choice. Some couples or singles may want children, while others want to live and focus on their lives only. Have you been told its high time you have kids or that your biological clock is ticking?
- Fri, 23 Apr6 pm on zoom
- Fri, 23 Apr9 pm on zoom
- Sat, 24 Apr06 pm on zoom24 Apr, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm06 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Binge eating, drinking too much alcohol, smoking, staying awake late nights, too much of sugar, and a sedentary lifestyle – there is a long list of things we all know are part of an unhealthy lifestyle. But we still do it. What are your reasons for doing the things.
- Sat, 24 Apr9 pm on zoom24 Apr, 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm9 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: The word mom is considered to be full of warmth, compassion and unconditional love. But unfortunately for some, it is not. Let’s accept the world is full of all kinds of people, and just because a woman has given birth, doesn’t mean she is a good mother too. Get on this .
- Sun, 25 Apr9 pm on zoom25 Apr, 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm9 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: While most say that procrastination is a bad habit, there are some studies and research which point out the opposite. Like procrastination gives an energy boost, waiting until the last minute forces to focus better and many more! So what is your take?
- Sun, 25 Apr11 pm on zoom25 Apr, 11:00 pm – 26 Apr, 12:00 am11 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: People have been bitching since the Stone Age, and its not all a bad thing to do after all. According to some social psychologists a good rant is not just therapeutic, it is a crucial part of human bonding. So, let’s join this call to bond over with fellow participants.