What happens at Sprng?
Sprng is a place to have conversations - conversations that people don't want to or can't have. You can be bold, unconventional, forward-thinking, sensitive, rebellious or even a misfit. At Sprng, everyone is encouraged to be and show their true self and connect with other interesting people. You can say whatever is in your mind, vent out, offer tips, de-stress, and meet people in a similar situation (Doesn't that make you feel good already?).
How Sprng Works
Calls Moderated by Host
Identity not disclosed
Check calendar & register for calls of your choice
How to join Sprng
Join Zoom audio call
(a colour as your display name)
Share, listen, connect on the group call
- Fri, 14 May9 pm on zoom14 May, 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm9 pm on zoomWhat to expect: No plans for the Friday night? Join some fun-loving strangers on a call to sing along and play the age old game of Antakshari. We have created this nostalgic game, loved by one and all to entertain music lovers and all singing enthusiasts. P.S: Strictly no listeners pls!!
- Sat, 15 May2 pm on zoom
- Sat, 15 May9 pm on zoom15 May, 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm9 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Sexual offences by close relatives are mostly covered up by the family of the victim owing to family pressure. But the scars remain for years, till they are healed or professional help is sought. Whether its male or female, no one is spared.
- Sat, 15 May10:15 pm on zoom
- Sat, 15 May11:30 pm on zoom15 May, 11:30 pm – 16 May, 12:00 am11:30 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Am I doing a good with this current work? Why is he/she whose opinion matters not approving of my work? That makes me feel so low. Are you looking for validations? And does that matter your many decisions? Or you go ahead with what you feel is a good option?
- Sun, 16 May10:15 pm on zoom16 May, 10:15 pm – 11:15 pm10:15 pm on zoomWhat to expect: Aren't prostitutes 'working class people'..? All the legal professions aid certain products or services that cater certain public needs, so does prostitution. Prostitution serves people's sexual needs. What keeps it from receiving the dignity and legalization?