What happens at Sprng?
Sprng is a place to have conversations - conversations that people don't want to or can't have. You can be bold, unconventional, forward-thinking, sensitive, rebellious or even a misfit. At Sprng, everyone is encouraged to be and show their true self and connect with other interesting people. You can say whatever is in your mind, vent out, offer tips, de-stress, and meet people in a similar situation (Doesn't that make you feel good already?).
How Sprng Works
Calls Moderated by Host
Identity not disclosed
Check calendar & register for calls of your choice
How to join Sprng
Join Zoom audio call
(a colour as your display name)
Share, listen, connect on the group call
- Thu, 15 Apr10:15 pm on zoom15 Apr, 10:15 pm – 11:15 pm10:15 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: Divorce is hard, but sometimes it leads to break-throughs and important life lessons. There is something to learn from every person we meet in life. So instead of holding grudges against your ex-spouse let’s focus on what that person or their presence taught you.
- Thu, 15 Apr11:30 pm on zoom15 Apr, 11:30 pm – 16 Apr, 12:30 am11:30 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: Life is about filling it up with as many experiences as possible, so don't miss out on an amazing opportunity to make a better version of yourself or learn something valuable. Get on a call with strangers to know what new things they tried .
- Fri, 16 Apr9 pm on zoom16 Apr, 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm9 pm on zoomWhat to expect: No plans for the Saturday night? Join some fun-loving strangers on a call to sing along and play the age old game of Antakshari. We have created this nostalgic game, loved by one and all to entertain music lovers and all singing enthusiasts. P.S: Strictly no listeners pls!!
- Fri, 16 Apr11:30 pm on zoom
- Sat, 17 Apr6 pm on zoom17 Apr, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm6 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: It will be an interactive online awareness session in collaboration with Connecting NGO, where we will talk about mental health and suicide prevention. Topics covered will be myths and facts regarding suicide, causes of distress, the various warning signs to look for.
- Sat, 17 Apr9 pm on zoom17 Apr, 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm9 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: Husbands too, deserve to be spoiled. Told they are handsome, their efforts appreciated and made to feel secure. His need to feel love and appreciated is real. Get on a call and share the best things you like about your husband. And if you don’t have any, share your wish
- Sat, 17 Apr10:15 pm on zoom17 Apr, 10:15 pm – 11:15 pm10:15 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: Playing sports and games helps children learn many like skills like controlling emotions, teamwork, dealing with authority and adversity, concentration as well as boosts confidence. Which sports did you play as a child? What are the life skills it taught you?
- Sat, 17 Apr11:30 pm on zoom17 Apr, 11:30 pm – 18 Apr, 12:30 am11:30 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: So, yes, traveling does change you. You not only understand yourself better, you also tend to understand other people better as well. You get more opportunities for your personal and professional growth - and likely to have an upper hand in life because of them.
- Sun, 18 Apr11 pm on zoom18 Apr, 11:00 pm – 19 Apr, 12:00 am11 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: Obsession causes a person to fixate on things that aren’t important in a relationship. It can start controlling and dominating one’s life and thus steal our will and saps all the pleasure out of life. Have you been dominated by obsession and ruined your relationship?